What is Gut-Brain Connection?
You may have heard about it in passing but not know what it is exactly. Here’s a must watch video about it.
If you experience any of the following symptoms, chances are your digestive system is out of balance:
– Nausea after taking dietary supplements
– Canker sores, sores on the tongue
– White coating on the tongue
– Chronic heartburn
– Diarrhea, constipation, or abdominal pain
– Chronic yeast infections
– Craving for sweets/carbohydrates
– Chronic fatigue
– Acne or rosacea
– Mood disorders like anxiety or depression
– Behavioral disorders such as autism or ADD/ADHD
If you have been diagnosed with the following, chances are you have a Gut-Brain Dysfunction:
-Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac disease
-Inflammatory bowel disease (Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s disease)
-Numerous autoimmune diseases (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Eczema, Type 1 Diabetes, Spondylitis, etc.)
-Neurological conditions (Multiple Sclerosis, Guillain Barré Syndrome, etc.)
-Cognitive Dysfunction (depression, anxiety, Schizophrenia, etc.)
So now that there’s a possibility that you have a Gut-Brain Dysfunction, what’s the next step?
1) Get tested. I use Cyrex Labs to test my patients for Intestinal Permeability.
2) Depending on your results, further testing may be needed to reveal food sensitivities.
3) Treatment. Treatments include:
-Eliminate ALL food allergen/sensitivity triggers
-Repair and heal intestinal lining
-Replace depleted digestive enzymes
-Replenish good bacteria
If you are interested and would like more information or get tested, you can contact me directly by email DrCamhyHall@gmail.com or by my contact form.